Thursday, October 21, 2010

Perhaps it's another rash move.

If you ever get to read this blog, which I reckon you wouldn't have, I don't even think you actually read my main blog. I might be wrong though. As much as people I've talked to told me that you planned to leave us, I still think that you didn't.

I only hope you could prove them wrong, but things don't look good.

The time when you didn't give us your new phone number was telltale. But I still think that you were a great friend.

I've never felt so sad for losing a friend alright? Everyday I hold on to the hope that this is only temporary.

I wished I had a private blog like this when I had to rant the other day. You probably wouldn't have known, and I could let the anger off.

I still feel indignant about not being to explain on my part. I feel that you're trying to find excuses.

It's okay if you hate me. I don't know what I did to get that, you know. You haven't explained everything.









I still hold on to that lone ray of light that we could still be friends again.
I don't think before I do anything. It's a characteristic flaw I possess.
For that ray of hope, I live.
I thank you for enlightening me, for being my friend in that few short months. It has been the happiest days of my secondary school life. I prayed that I wouldn't lose you all.

I did in the end. I resent that. Could I have done anything? To salvage the friendship?


Friendship
is a Blessing
It means so many things
Words could never really tell
The joy that friendship brings.
Friendship is a Bond of Faith
That even time can't sever.
A Gift to last
throughout our lives...

Friendship is forever

You've been in my room right? That's what I first thought too.
But now it's waning. Stop it, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment